What you would do:
• Creating and nurturing key sports and casino affiliate relationships both with existing and new partners to generate growth;
• Handling the negotiation of commercial deals with affiliates;
• Delivering acquisition and retention campaigns to our affiliates both off the shelf and bespoke, to meet the requirements of a given deal;
• Working across departments to align country strategy and meet business objectives;
• Supporting the management with the affiliate budget and operational cost control to achieve ROI requirements for the business;
• Drive key processes such as conversion, product enhancements and marketing offers forward, as well as working closely with country management.
What we would like you to have:
• Experience of affiliate marketing within the gaming industry - a must!
• Highly developed influencing skills;
• Strong team player, passionate about affiliate marketing;
• Commercially oriented, demonstrating strong negotiation skills;
• Technically proficient with core business IT programs and the ability to adapt and learn new systems;
• Fluency in English.
Star Gate Recruitment owns licence No 2649 from 29.10.2018