Entry Retention Account Manager with Dutch
What you would do:
• Behavioural and deposit activity analysis of the managed market to identify the high value customers.
• Building strong customer relationships by ensuring outstanding user experience and satisfaction through providing first contact resolution and promotional offerings via variety of communication channels.
• Active clients up selling to maintain and increase purchase behaviours.
• Creating and developing retention and reactivation strategies and implementation through proactive high-volume sales phone calls.
• Report in a timely manner VIP and regular customer escalations.
What we would like you to have:
Fluent Dutch speaker - both written and spoken;
Previous experience in Customer Services – a must;
Previous experience in the Gaming industry – a must
Experience in Sales - a must;
Good working knowledge of English- a must;
Additional languages – an advantage;
Flexible working hours – 9AM to 11PM, Monday to Friday
Star Gate Recruitment owns licence No 2649 from 29.10.2018