System Integration Engineer
What you would do:
• Integration of new and existing systems;
• Assist with troubleshooting of component and system integration issues;
• Develop and execute integration tests;
• Evaluate full system performance, understanding the contributions of relevant sub-systems;
• Independent development and implementation of ETL pipelines on top of large datasets ;
• Create data warehouses that can be used for reporting or analysis;
• Discover opportunities for data acquisition and recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality;
• Perform Data Analysis and Validation;
• Ensure reliability, scalability, and performance for all our deployments and environments, both internally and externally.
What we would like you to have:
• Solid knowledge of Java (or .NET), Web Services, ETL and related technologies and protocols (SOAP, SOA, XML, MVC, LINQ, etc.);
• Solid knowledge of basic relational database platforms (MySQL, Postgre, SQL Server) and languages (SQL, PL/SQL);
• Good knowledge of at least one data integration tool (Talend, Ab Initio, Tibco, Informatica, etc.);
• A pronounced capacity for analytical and abstract thought, and an independent, target-oriented, conscientious and structured work approach in the face of complex tasks;
• English – working proficiency;
• Good communication skills and a team player behaviour;
• Willingness to learn and develop;
• A “can do” attitude.
• Proficiency with UNIX / Linux based environments – great advantage;
• Obtained or pursuing a university degree in the IT sector – great advantage.
Star Gate Recruitment owns licence No 2649 from 29.10.2018